Monday, September 27, 2010

In love.

So my real reason for coming to Spain… Kiwi Amarillo.

What is that you ask? Just a yellow kiwi, what’s the big deal? Kiwi’s are a bit sour anyway and quite plentiful back home.
What do I say? You ask all these questions because you’ve never tasted the miracle that this little piece of sunshine truly is. It’s wonderful.



It’s the love child between a regular kiwi and a mango. Simple & Amazing. I could try and explain the deliciousness that is this fruit but it can’t be done, just sampled.
Now I know that kiwis did not originate from Spain, or even New Zealand like the little sticker says, but this is where we met and fell in love. 

1 comment:

  1. hahahah. Nice. Glad you made it safely and have already come to adore something Spain has to offer. Reading your blog is going to be an enjoyable time, I can see already.

    ReplyDelete