Monday, November 29, 2010

My monday.

11:35 - Whoever said "rain in spain falls mainly in the plain" is a liar.

12:00 - my ride to school sometimes. It's aight.

1:00 - The infamous breakfast that is worth a trip to spain all on it's own.
I will be sneaking some of this bread home.

2:00 - Novemeber 29, 2010 is the day against gender violence. 
A couple teachers put together a fantastic play with some of the kids for the rest of the school.  
Also, they finished the play by dancing to "Respect" by Aretha Franklin - hence the "Respeto" sign.
"En 2010, 64 women have already died. Say no to violence."

3:10 - Passing by one of these famous bulls on my way back home.

4:30 - Skyping with my best friends. A new tradition that makes me glad it's monday.

9:00 - Barcelona vs. Madrid. 
What a game. 5-0

Good day.

1 comment:

  1. awe i loved seeing what a day in your life looks like! keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete