Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some of my favorite things...

I've been gone for awhile now and wanted to write a list of all the people (&things) I've missed. 
Can't wait to see you all so soon - and do & go to any of the mentioned things below :)

miss this smile and my lui
Can't wait to play some board games with these two :) missed you j9
I don't even know these people
I miss sitting and drinking coffee with this one. More than you know
Sandlot
Keeping it weird with Anna Laura and Andrew
Normalcy with my family
(real) beer and artful dodger.
I miss little grill more than everything else. Let's be honest - so would you.
Charlottesville dates & Krista Jones
Coffee dates & Marangelie
These kids are cooler than I will ever be and I miss living with them.
Roomie. Miss these days and miss our time together.
You make me look whiter than I think I am. Miss you Lamay
MO MO
I just like how this picture feels like summer to me. 
Lunch time with lui.
missed this little fire cracker
I don't miss this day but I've missed Mandy Prigel/Castillo.
Sunrises/Sunsets at Reddish Knob


3 comments:

  1. if you come out to colorado, i promise you coffee & mountains. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and can't wait to see you rach. i forgot about that picture and the carrots. gosh, i really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute. I have missed you, Rachie!!

    ReplyDelete